Do you love to write? Do you have experience blogging? Would you like to have your post seen by my audience and shared out to my social media profiles? Keep reading to learn more!
- Writing and Blogging on WordPress
- Must be able to provide live examples of blog posts you have written
- Must be able to write in the proper format; using headings and subheading, bullet points, etc.
- Must be able to write with personality and keep it entertaining and informative
- Crafting and DIY
- Crocheting and Knitting
- Parenting (Moms or Dads)
- Mompreneurs and Working From Home Legit Ways (Blogging, Etsy, Ravelry, etc.)
- Use headings and subheadings to break up your text
- Spaces between every sentence or 2
- Use bullet points when appropriate
- At least 1,000 words
- Must include original photos taken by you of the supplies used (if applicable), steps involved (if it’s a tutorial), screenshots (if applicable), the finished project from all sides on a white background, the finished project in action (staged shot).
- NO PLAGIARISM!!!!!
- NO DUPLICATE CONTENT!!!!! The post you submit must be an original work that you have not and will not publish online or in any other publication (written or electronic).
For examples of proper formatting, browse my blog posts.
Your post will be marketed to my audience, the same as the posts I personally write and publish, for the life of this website. Make sure to include your name, bio, profile pic, contact info, social media and website links with your submission. I will include that information in the author box at the beginning of your post. If you ever need to have your information changed on a post just send me an email through the contact form on my contact page.
Submit Your Post
COMING SOON!!!! When my website opens you will be able to submit your posts using the form that will be available on this page. Make sure to join my Facebook group and subscribe to my newsletter to be notified when posts will be accepted!